Oven Baked Garlic Snow Crab Legs (No Lemon)
- 36 minutes
- 2 lbs. of thawed Snow Crab Legs
- ½ Tbsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- ½ cup of water
- Pre heat oven to 375 Degrees.
- Placed thawed Snow Crab legs in a casserole dish or 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Cut the stick of butter in half and place 1 half into a small microwave safe dish.
- Add ½ Tbsp of Garlic Powder and 1 Tbsp of Old Bay seasoning into the same microwave safe dish as the butter.
- Place the butter and seasoning combination into the microwave for about 1 min. or until butter has melted.
- Brush the butter and seasoning combination over the crab legs (you may have to use the brush to stir the butter and seasoning combination slightly before you brush it on to the crab legs).
- Cut the other half a stick of butter into 4 equal parts.
- Place each piece of butter in the corners of the pan (do not lay the butter on top of the crab legs).
- Pour ½ cup of water into the pan. (do not pour the water on top of the crab legs).
- Place the pan in the oven and let the crab legs cook for 30 mins. (Brush the crab legs every 10 minutes with the liquid in the pan).