The average person consumes a lot of salt in their daily diets. Often going over the recommended amount daily. This recipe is delicious and helps to limit the amount of salt you use during cooking.
Low Sodium Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 1 Cup of water
- 3 lbs of Chicken Breast (Boneless, Skinless)
- 1/4 Tsp of Seasoned Meat Tenderizer
- 1/4 Tsp of Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 Tbs of Onion Powder
- 2 Tbs of Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 2 Tbs of Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb Seasoning
- 1 Tbs of Unsalted Butter
- Preheat Oven to 350 F
- Use a casserole dish. Sprinkle 1/4 Tsp of seasoned meat tenderizer in the casserole dish.
- Place chicken breast on top of the seasoning in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle Garlic Salt, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning, and Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb seasoning on top of the chicken breast
- Place unsalted butter in an open space in the casserole dish. DO NOT place on top of the chicken.
- Pour 1 cup of water in the casserole dish. DO NOT pour on top of chicken.
- Place dish in the oven for 35 minutes or until thoroughly cooked inside and out. Make sure, during the cooking process, you check periodically to make sure that water is still in the casserole dish. If water runs low, add more to keep pan from burning.
- Prepare your sides and serve your meal.